Wednesday 16 March 2011

The infamous A9...

I spent some time just watching the traffic go by on the A9 today. This is one of the most dangerous roads in Scotland, with a number of very sad accidents during the past year involving loss of life, including an elderly gentleman in the past week.

I have lived in Highland Perthshire for five years, and have had two scares on the A9 myself in that time. many people just hate the thought of going on it, or just crossing it.

It will be an issue of interest and importnce to many people in this election. I am draughting my thoughts on this in the next day or so. A few minutes just contemplating the traffic does concentrate the mind very well.

This was time well spent today on the way back from Perth where we had an excellent campaign covering the two P & K constituencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment